AMBIMETRICS within the range of activities and services it provides and develops, has had the need to have the knowledge and tools necessary to perform PCB design, assembly of electronic components and ultimately design, manufacture, install and repair electronic equipment based both analog and digital components.
In recent years it has detected a growing need by customers related to repair and diagnostics of electronic cards specifically and electronic equipment in general phenomenon closely realacionado with the obsolescence of the systems currently operating in industrial facilities services and the lack of spare parts or supplies by the original suppliers.
In this context our company has decided to create a new department, the Laboratory of Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering (LI2E) to offer its customers qualified in the field of design, repair, manufacturing and dedication of electronic equipment and components services.
- Generation of technical documentation lacking full or part thereof, from having the equipment in operating conditions or semioperativas, calling such an activity as Reengineering electronic equipment.
- Repair of electronic equipment with or without documentation maintaining their qualifications, contemplating Reengineering necessary.
- Manufacture of electronic equipment from an operational or shows, watching the Reengineering necessary, terming such an activity as Electronic Engineering.
- Manufacture of mechanical accessories supported / wiring of electronic cards from flat or damaged or samples.
- Manufacture of electromechanical control accessories for CCM or similar electrical equipment from blueprints or even partially damaged samples.
- Troubleshooting in electronic equipment with or without documentation, contemplating Reengineering and maintaining necessary qualifications, terming such an activity as non-intrusive diagnosis.
- Advice and documentation to perform non-intrusive diagnostics.
- Counseling and testing components according to customer criteria or certification body Dedication of them.
- Verification and calibration of electronic instrumentation for Industry.
- Check circuit breakers and time relays.